10 Clever Shoe Storage Ideas You'll Love
Shoe Cubbies or Shelves:
– Install cubbies or floating shelves on a wall to neatly display and organize your shoes.
Under-Bed Shoe Storage:
– Utilize the space under your bed with under-bed shoe storage. There are various storage containers and organizers designed
Shoe Rack Bench:
– Choose a bench with built-in shoe storage underneath. This dual-purpose furniture piece provides a place to sit while putting
Over-the-Door Shoe Organizer:
– Hang an over-the-door shoe organizer on the back of closet or bedroom doors.
Hidden Shoe Storage Ottoman:
– Invest in an ottoman with hidden shoe storage. These pieces of furniture often have compartments under the seat
Ladder Shoe Shelf:
– Repurpose a ladder by leaning it against a wall and using the rungs as shelves for your shoes.
Floating Shoe Shelves:
– Install floating shelves specifically designed for shoes. These shelves are designed at a slight angle,
DIY PVC Pipe Shoe Rack:
– Create a custom shoe rack using PVC pipes. Cut the pipes into sections and arrange them in a grid.
Rotating Shoe Carousel:
– Install a rotating shoe carousel or lazy Susan in your closet. This allows you to access your entire shoe collection
Shoe Storage Cabinet:
– Opt for a shoe storage cabinet with doors. These cabinets come in various styles and sizes,
Check Our New Stories